Posted by: admin on Sun, Feb 22, 2015
by Chaplain of Chaplains MSG THOMAS COLE
GUIDELINES FOR UNREGISTERED CHURCHES (Principle Texts: Matthew 28:18-20; Eph. 5:23-33; I Peter 2:9)
1. Do not incorporate. Do not operate an unincorporated association of Church members or a corporation.
2. Do not file any federal, state, county, or city forms.
3. Do not have corporate instruments such as a constitution or bylaws. A statement of faith, covenant, or in-house agreement only are biblical.
4. No corporate officers such as trustees, treasure, clerk,
5. No annual business meetings. No congregational voting. Counsel and consent only asked by the pastor is biblical.
6. Do not apply for a federal employment EIN number or TIN.
7. Do not apply for tax exemption of any kind. The church is not tax exempt but non taxable.
8. Do not use federal regional zip code for address.
9. Do not participate in corporate debt.
10. Deal in cash only unless a bank account can be secured without an I.D. number.
11. Make no agreements concerning discrimination.
12. Accept no inspections of any kind: fire, health, welfare, zoning, building permits, etc.
13. Do not have any employees, only servant/ministers.
14. Pay pastors or others with cash love gifts only.
15. Give no W-2, or W-4 forms to anyone.
16. File no 941 or 1099 forms. Pay no workers compensation or unemployment compensation.
17. Keep no records for the IRS or any other government agency.
18. In most states, own no property. If property is to be owned, deeds must be written correctly. Call a reliable attorney who is a believer for advice.
19. Have no vehicles registered in the name of the church.
20. Do not recognize or obey any court order addressed to the church or its ministry.
21. Do not take a license to preach the gospel from any level of government.
22. Do not marry anyone with a state marriage license.
23. The church cannot officially be associated with any incorporated denomination, fellowship, or mission board.
24. Do not support missionaries from an incorporated mission board.
25. Do not put educational ministry under any incorporated agency, secular or religious. Do not apply for accreditation. 26. Receive no government subsidy, earned income credit, school vouchers, etc. 27. It is best to have no utilities listed in the name of the church. 28. Fly only a Christian flag inside and out, the flag representing the Kingdom of Heaven. Do not fly national or state flags. Who is really King of your church? Perhaps if we had real churches we would have real preachers. A real preacher would preach the Law to the oppressor and Liberty to the people. Richard Hoskins, in the Hoskins Report 6/98 outlined 29 IRS regulations ertaining to 501(c)(3) churches: 1. Church must be incorporated. 2. Church must have a "recognized" creed and IRS approved form of worship. (Who does the approving and accepts the "form" is not covered in the regulations) 3. The church must have a definite and distinct ecclesiastical hierarchical government. (?) 4. The church must have an IRS approved formal "code" of doctrine and discipline. (Type and what discipline are not identified in IRS regs) 5. It must be a denomination with a distinct religious history. (?) 6. Must have "ordained" ministers. (?) 7. Ministers must have been educated in state accredited colleges. (More opportunity for PC indoctrination of ministers) 8. Must be neutral on political issues. (Helps explain why churches never preach against the sins and blasphemies of government officials, despite blatant violations of the Law of God) 9. Must have a "tax exempt" status issued by the IRS. 10. Must pay a fee to the IRS for this "tax exempt" status. 11. Must be engaged in furthering exclusively public purposes. (?) 12. The church cannot bar its services to the public. (?) 13. The pastor must answer to the IRS as to the daily activities of the church. 14. The IRS must be privy to all financial transactions, including sources, donors, expenditures, and if cash is used, a possible association with money-laundering is suspected. 15. Books and records must always be available. 16. The Pastor must inform the IRS of the names of all donors. 17. Gifts to missionaries and evangelists exceeding $600 requires filing form 1099. 18. The church may use only IRS approved methods of fund raising. 19. The Pastor will be called to account by the IRS over any stand taken against the tax system. 501(c)(3) requires church pastors to preach on taxpaying. (Ever notice how pastors preach a sermon about 'rendering unto Caesar' on the Sunday before April 15th?) 20. Must submit names of all church workers, down to and including maintenance people. 21. Must give unlimited submission to civil magistrates pertaining to all laws - federal, state and local - including public policy. (Jewish and Christian clergy are more obedient to man's government than to the Royal Law of God) 22. The church must advocate and promote racial integration. 23. Must not publicly oppose licensing of churches. 24. May not engage in political activities opposing pornography. (Now you can see why there are no sermons on this) 25. May not support legislation saying that children belong to parents and not the state. 26. May not form a political action committee or actively support legislation opposing lotteries and gambling. 27. May not advocate support of the U.S. or State constitutions as the supreme law of the land. (Helps explain why Christian pastors and Jewish rabbis do not speak out) 28. May not participate in opposing the school system. (As they may find that God has been removed) 29. May not publicly declare that the church is to obey God rather then man's government. "We ought to obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29 "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." (Third article of the Bill of Rights) Not only in America but everywhere, THOSE ARE GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, for which you MUST EARNESTLY CONTEND to keep or SURRENDER. Those rights to be FREE FROM a state religion, to be FREE to Speak the TRUTH of your faith and conscience, to be FREE to preach, to be FREE to publish, to be FREE to peaceably assemble, to be FREE to speak against evil in government THOSE RIGHTS ARE GOD GIVEN RIGHTS THAT ARE SURRENDERED WHEN ANY CHURCH INCORPORATES (501c3) ANY SUCH CHURCH CANNOT HAVE JESUS CHRIST BE ITS KING IN ANY WAY BUT A VIRTUAL WAY. THEY ARE CAESAR'S CHURCHES. THEY ARE STATE CHURCHES. THEY ARE NOT CHURCHES OF JESUS CHRIST. And in like manner, no Jewish temple or shul who incorporates with the IRS is following the G-d of Israel. THE PROOF SHOULD BECOME VERY OBVIOUS. SUCH CHURCHES MAY HAVE A FORM OF GODLINESS, BUT BY SIGNED CONTRACT, HAVE DENIED THE POWER THEREOF. DOES ANONE RECOGNIZE A VIOLATION OF A COMMAND OF THE WORD OF GOD GIVEN IN 2 Tim 3:5? The judgment of the Almighty has already begun on the Harlot Church and the Beast which she serves. Who then, will YOU serve? After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury." And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities." -Rev 18:1-5 TITLE 26, Subtitle A, Chapter 1, Subchapter F, Part I, Sec. 501(c)(3) The Internal Revenue Code section that lists organizations that shall be exempt from taxation reads as follows: Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or to foster national or international amateur sports competition (but only if no part of its activities involve the provision of athletic facilities or equipment), or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation (except as otherwise provided in subsection (h)), and which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office. By law, the 501c3 church may not: • preach 'politically incorrect' sermons • influence legislation • participate in political action • endorse candidates • oppose candidates • publish or distribute political positions Perhaps this is why the organized church today is silent concerning the actions of antichirst government. Today's 501c3 preachers and presidents are ignorant if they do not know what is happening. Then what are they doing preaching? The truth is they are hypocrites who say they are "Christians." Many want us to believe we should be happy with "Christian" president Bush, who performs the same act as they do. This silence and cover-up advances the antichrist global government. However it is that time when Jesus told us the pulpits would be full of FALSE TEACHERS coming in His Name. The worst form of tyranny is when the people do not know they are slaves. The True God sets free from bondage. The One True God is known as the God who led the children of Israel to freedom from the bondage of slavery in Egypt. Jesus Christ is the TRUTH in a person. Very God come in the flesh, to die as the perfect Lamb of God on a Roman cross to Redeem SINNERS. He said if the Son shall set you free, you shall be free indeed. Forwarded by: Archbishop(Col) Of/For/To Chaplains Most Rev.Fr. Thomas G. Cole S.C. ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE THAT SOME MAY BE SAVED Chaplain Tom
You must first create an account to post.