Posted by: admin on Fri, Dec 2, 2011
a message to lift your spirit and to see the power of the Holy Ghost
This letter is from our brother and sisters in Kenya Africa where God Almighty is working with many Africaian nations leading MILLIONS to glory and truth let us fall down on our knees and be thankful for this great news Amen
END YEAR PRAYER CONFERENCE AS FROM 27TH TO 30TH DEC. 2011.
Dear beloved Friend,
Receive warm greetings and love from your Kenyan Family and Ministry in Jesus Christ our Lord!
We are so gratefuly blessed by all the prayers you have been making and the work God has done during this ending year of 2011. The Lord has been so faithful and mightly moving amongst His people working out to bring many unto His truth and Life. We have seen increase in His Ministry, winning Souls and equiping workers for His Kingdom and continue several new church buildings around here.
We want to bless the Lord for you and thank you so much for prayers you made for us and the love and a heart to serve Him in africa.
We pleased to share what God has placed in our heart for ministry. The Lord is leading us to have an open FOUR days Prayer Conference starting form 27th to 30th December apart from the two Women and Youth National Conferences starting on 7th to 10th and 14th to 17th consecutively. This is for the reason of ending 2011 and starting 2012 with prayers and in His will being led by the Holy Spirit. We will have prayer warriors from churches around. We want to see God in our lives, family, ministries and countries.
Our prayer Items are as follows;
- TRUE REPENTANCE/ REVIVAL IN UNIVERSAL CHURCH, AMONGST THE SAINTS ALLOVER
- THE WAR AGAINST AL-SHABAAB IN SOMALIA (TERORISM)
- 2012 ELECTIONS TO BE PEACEFUL ( NOT AS IT OCCURED IN 2007 WITH VIOLENCE THAT LEFT 3000 DEAD)
- ECONOMIC HARDSHIP WITH VERY HIGH INFLATION (19) THAT HASSTRETCHED THE RUNNING OF MINISTRY.
- MORE HARVEST WITH MORE LABORERS.
- GOD TO MEET THE NEEDS OF ORPHANS AND NEEDY GROUPS.
- UGANDA MINISTRY NOW THAT WE HAVE A PERMIT TO OPERATE THERE.
- YOU & YOUR COUNTRY WILL ALSO BE IN OUR PRAYERS.
The Scriptural verses;
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- Fasting demonstrates repentance Joel 2:12-13.) James 4:8-10.)
- Fasting appeals to God for forgiveness and pardon 1 Kings 16:30). 1 Kings 21:27.) 28-29.) 2 Chronicles 7:14.)
- When We Feel Weak and Vulnerable
- Fasting appeals to God for protection (See Ezra 8:21) The result? (See verse 23.) (See Nehemiah 1:4.)
- Fasting appeals to God for victory (See 2 Chronicles 20:3.) (See verses 22-23.)(see 1 Kings 18:16-40) (See 1 Kings 19:1-3 and 2 Kings 9:22.) (See 1 Kings 19:15-18.)
- When We Feel Tension in Our Relationships (See 1 John 1:7.) (See Isaiah 40:4-5.) Isaiah 58.
- We should fast when we tend to be oppressive towards others (See Isaiah 58: 3-5.) . (See verses 6-7.)
- We should fast when we feel oppressed by others (See Isaiah 58: 8-14.)
- When We Desire to Draw Closer to God
- Fasting assures a devotion that lasts (See Luke 9:23.) (See Luke 2:37b.) . (See verse 38.)
- Fasting intensifies the worship of God (See Acts 13:1-3.)
- When We Desire Spiritual Blessing and Insight (See Colossians 2:3.)
- Fasting brings divine rewards (See Matthew 6:16.) (See verse 17-18.)
- Fasting brings divine revelation (See Exodus 34:28.) (See verse 29.) (see Daniel 9:3; 10:10-13) (See Daniel 9-12.) (See John 16:13b.)
- When We Want to Be Equipped and to Equip Others - We should fast when we desire to be fully equipped for the ministry God has called us to and to be instrumental in equipping others to fulfill their calling.
- Fasting empowers us for spiritual warfare (See 1 John 3:8b.) (see Matthew 10:1) (See 17:15-16.) (See verse 21 )
- Fasting enables us in the ministry of impartation (See Romans 1:11-12.) (See Acts 14:23.)
We want to welcome you into this spirit for its so sweet aroma before the Lord when we pour our hearts and lives to Him. We bless the Lord and thank you for always being there for Christ.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you forever till we meet.
Blessings and love to you forever in Jesus name, Amen!
Your Friend and Family in kenya,
Brother Bushebi and GBF Ministry.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.